Jharkhand opposition parties ask BJP to spell out `hidden formula`
Ranchi: The opposition parties in Jharkhand
Wednesday asked the BJP what was the "hidden formula", a day after
the BJP and the JMM agreed to share power on 50:50 basis for
the remaining term of Jharkhand Assembly.
"Tell the people what is the hidden formula. It is
horse trading," PCC president Pradip Kumar Balmachu said in a
"The Governor should immediately intervene in stopping
such power shift on such formula. Several JMM MLAs are still
airing openly against the re-alignment with the BJP," he said.
Chief Minister Shibu Soren had yesterday said that the
BJP would take over from his government for the first 28
months before shifting the power again to his JMM.
The CPI(M) Jharkhand unit secretary, J S Majumdar, asked
the allies to speak up about the "hidden formula so that the
people of Jharkhand will know their politicians better".
"In all likelihood, Soren will go to the Governor to
tell him that he is quitting as he can`t enter the Assembly
within the mandatory six months’ time, and shifting power to
the BJP," claimed Majumdar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere