Jharkhand police alerts districts after Patna blasts
Ranchi: Jharkhand police today alerted all districts, especially those bordering Bihar, following serial blasts in Patna ahead of Narendra Modi`s rally there.
Instructions from Jharkhand police headquarters were issued to all districts, a senior police officer said.
Five people were killed and several others injured in the serial blasts near historic Gandhi Maidan ahead of Modi`s `Hunkar Rally` there during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 pre-registrations begins from today
- Kashmir unrest: J&K delegation meets PM Modi; seeks immediate ban on pellet gun
- Cow vigilantism? Man heckled in Mumbai on suspicion of carrying bag made of cowhide
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Delhi court pronounces death for two convicts, life in jail for third
- Joint Admission Board forms panel to suggest ways to boost number of women in IITs