Jharkhand: RJD hails JMM decision
Ranchi: RJD on Monday welcomed JMM`s announcement to withdraw support to the Arjun Munda government tomorrow and appealed to the Congress to take initiative in forming a "secular government" in Jharkhand.
"I congratulate the JMM for taking the decisive step. Let the formalities of giving the letter of withdrawal of support to the governor be done, and we will support any alternative government by secular forces," RJD Jharkhand unit chief Girinath Singh said here.
CPI-ML (Liberation) MLA Vinod Kumar Singh said, "The BJP-JMM understanding to form government was not transparent. And now the state should go to the people to seek fresh mandate as any next dispensation would see the same fate."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?