Jharkhand: Shibu Soren trust vote on May 31
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Shibu Soren
will take trust vote at a special assembly session convened on
May 31, a senior official said here on Thursday.
Cabinet Secretary Aditya Swaroop said the session would
start at 11 am at Srikrishna Lok Prasasan Sansthan, previously
known as the Administrating Training Institute, situated in
the Raj Bhavan.
For the first time in the chequered political history of
Jharkhand, a trust vote will be taken in a make-shift house
following ongoing renovation of the state assembly.
The special assembly session has been convened after
Soren urged Governor MOH Farooq to give him a week`s time
following the BJP`s withdrawal of support on May 24, reducing
his government to minority.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug