Jharkhand: Shibu Soren trust vote on May 31
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Shibu Soren
will take trust vote at a special assembly session convened on
May 31, a senior official said here on Thursday.
Cabinet Secretary Aditya Swaroop said the session would
start at 11 am at Srikrishna Lok Prasasan Sansthan, previously
known as the Administrating Training Institute, situated in
the Raj Bhavan.
For the first time in the chequered political history of
Jharkhand, a trust vote will be taken in a make-shift house
following ongoing renovation of the state assembly.
The special assembly session has been convened after
Soren urged Governor MOH Farooq to give him a week`s time
following the BJP`s withdrawal of support on May 24, reducing
his government to minority.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Mbose.in HSSLC 12th Results 2016: Meghalaya Board (megresults.nic.in) class 12th HSSLC Arts exam results 2016, MBOSE to be declared today on May 25 at 10 AM
- Uttarakhand board Class 10th results 2016 to be declared today on May 25, 2016 at 11 AM
- Goa GBSHSE SSC Class 10th Results 2016 to be declared today May 25, 2016 at 3 PM
- Uttarakhand board Class 12th results 2016 to be declared today on May 25, 2016 at 11 AM
- 'Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all IS forces'