Jharkhand: Shibu Soren trust vote on May 31
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Shibu Soren
will take trust vote at a special assembly session convened on
May 31, a senior official said here on Thursday.
Cabinet Secretary Aditya Swaroop said the session would
start at 11 am at Srikrishna Lok Prasasan Sansthan, previously
known as the Administrating Training Institute, situated in
the Raj Bhavan.
For the first time in the chequered political history of
Jharkhand, a trust vote will be taken in a make-shift house
following ongoing renovation of the state assembly.
The special assembly session has been convened after
Soren urged Governor MOH Farooq to give him a week`s time
following the BJP`s withdrawal of support on May 24, reducing
his government to minority.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal