Jharkhand: Three dead, 20 injured in mishap
Gumla: Three persons were on Thursday killed and at least 20 others injured, when two buses collided head-on near Dungo village on NH-23 in Gumla district, police said here.
The collision occurred around 9 AM when the bus carrying tourists from West Bengal was going to Netarhat while another bus was heading to Ranchi from Gumla, Sub-divisional police officer Deepak Kumar Pandey said.
He said three persons died on the spot, while nine seriously injured passengers were being sent to Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences in Ranchi.
The other injured were being treated in the nearby public health centre, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA