Jharkhand: Three dead, 20 injured in mishap
Gumla: Three persons were on Thursday killed and at least 20 others injured, when two buses collided head-on near Dungo village on NH-23 in Gumla district, police said here.
The collision occurred around 9 AM when the bus carrying tourists from West Bengal was going to Netarhat while another bus was heading to Ranchi from Gumla, Sub-divisional police officer Deepak Kumar Pandey said.
He said three persons died on the spot, while nine seriously injured passengers were being sent to Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences in Ranchi.
The other injured were being treated in the nearby public health centre, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra