Jharkhand: Three dead, 20 injured in mishap
Gumla: Three persons were on Thursday killed and at least 20 others injured, when two buses collided head-on near Dungo village on NH-23 in Gumla district, police said here.
The collision occurred around 9 AM when the bus carrying tourists from West Bengal was going to Netarhat while another bus was heading to Ranchi from Gumla, Sub-divisional police officer Deepak Kumar Pandey said.
He said three persons died on the spot, while nine seriously injured passengers were being sent to Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences in Ranchi.
The other injured were being treated in the nearby public health centre, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming