Jharkhand to get new Chief Secretary
Ranchi: Ram Sevak Sharma, hitherto Director General of Unique Identification Authority of India, will take over as the new chief secretary of Jharkhand.
A 1978 batch IAS officer, Sharma will succeed S K Choudhary who retireson March 31, according to an official release here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites