Jharkhand: Top Maoist arrested with detonators
Chatra (Jharkhand): Top Maoist `Madanji`
was on Tuesday arrested and detonators, arms found in his
possession during a special drive in Chatra district.
"Madanji, alias Tiwariji and Basudeb Bhuyan was
rounded up during the operation carried out by the CRPF and
district police at Hunterganj locality," Chatra SP Anup
Birtheray told reporters here.
The `sub-zonal commander` of CPI (Maoist), Madanji was
wanted in about ten cases.
A rifle, a pistol and 20 detonators were recovered
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption