Jharkhand: Traders robbed Rs 25 lakh
Hazaribagh: Armed men looted
Rs 25 lakh from two Patna-based coal traders and fled with
their car from near Barhi railway construction site in
Hazaribagh district, police sources said on Thursday.
The two traders lodged an FIR with the Barhi police
station saying that unknown armed men stopped their car at
gunpoint and took them to the nearby forest, looted Rs 25 lakh
from them and fled with their car yesterday, Sub-Divisional
Police Officer (SDPO) Arun Kumar Sinha said.
About ten hours after the alleged crime, the duo reached
the Barhi police station and lodged the FIR, he said.
The car was found abandoned near St Columbus School in
Hazaribagh town early this morning, the SDPO added.
The traders were coming to Ranchi from Patna when the
incident took place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Xiaomi Redmi 4, Redmi Note 4 likely to be launched on Thursday
- Cabinet raises compensation for terror, blast victims
- Present ICC ranking system is not satisfactory: Javed Miandad
- Doctors say bill is 'black day' for surrogacy, will spawn corruption
- Naqvi launches websites for Ministry of Minority Affairs