J’khand Assembly Speaker orders probe into budget
Ranchi: Jharkhand Assembly Speaker C P
Singh on Wednesday asked the state government to probe how a local
newspaper could publish purported details of the budget of
2012-13 even before it was tabled in the house.
"Get it probed how the budget contents leaked and take
action against any erring official within a week," Singh told
Chief Minister Arjun Munda in the house.
The Speaker ruling came after Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(Prajatantric) MLA Pradip Yadav drew the attention of the
chair to a newspaper carrying a report on purported budget
details today even before the government tabled it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video