J’khand Assembly Speaker orders probe into budget
Ranchi: Jharkhand Assembly Speaker C P
Singh on Wednesday asked the state government to probe how a local
newspaper could publish purported details of the budget of
2012-13 even before it was tabled in the house.
"Get it probed how the budget contents leaked and take
action against any erring official within a week," Singh told
Chief Minister Arjun Munda in the house.
The Speaker ruling came after Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(Prajatantric) MLA Pradip Yadav drew the attention of the
chair to a newspaper carrying a report on purported budget
details today even before the government tabled it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police