J`khand medicine scam: Ex-minister surrenders
Ranchi: A member of the erstwhile
Madhu Koda ministry Bhanu Pratap Sahi on Saturday surrendered before
a special CBI court in connection with a Rs 20 crore medicine
The court of NN Singh sent him to 14 days judicial
Sahi’s surrender came in the background of court’s order
to CBI to attach his property if he did not surrender by
A note to this effect was pasted on his premsies.
The investigating agency had conducted raids on his
premises for about twenty times and his property.
Sahi, who had been a health minister in the Koda
government, is the fifth former minister to be sent in
judicial custody in connection with alleged irregularities of
Koda and his former ministers Kamlesh Singh, Enos Ekka
and Harinarain Rai are already in judicial custody on
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal