JMM candidate wins Mandu bypoll
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Jharkhand Mukti
Morcha candidate Jaiprakash Bhai Patel on Sunday won the Mandu
Assembly bypoll defeating his nearest Congress rival Kumar
Mahesh Singh by 23,768 votes.
While Patel is polled 52,404 votes, Singh secured
28,636 at the end of 13th and final round, according to
Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantric) candidate Manish
Jaiswal finished third with 23,433 votes.
The bypoll, held on November 30, was necessitated
following the death of JMM MLA Teklal Mahto. Patel is the son
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!