JMM chief Shibu Soren to contest from Dumka
Ranchi: Sitting MP and JMM supremo Shibu Soren will contest from the Dumka Lok Sabha constituency in the ensuing General Elections.
"Besides Guruji (Soren) contesting from Dumka seat, Vijay Hansda will contest from Raj Mahal and MLA Jagannath Mahato from Giridih seats," party general secretaries Suprio Bhattacharya and Vinod Kumar Pandey said while announcing the list of JMM candidates.
They said the candidate for Jamshedpur seat would be announced within a few days.
The JMM will contest four Lok Sabha seats as per the pre-poll seat adjustment with the Congress, leaving 10 seats to the alliance partner in the Hemant Soren government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen