JMM leader Sudhir Mahto sore over party RS nominee
Jamshedpur (Jharkhand): Senior JMM leader
and former Deputy Chief Minister Sudhir Mahto on Sunday criticised
the party leadership for allotting Rajya Sabha ticket to a
person who is not a party member.
"It is not the first time that JMM put up candidate
from outside the party or the state even having bitter
experience," he said in a press conference here.
The JMM Rajya Sabha candidate Sanjib Kumar is a
Supreme Court lawyer.
"We should have learnt a lesson from Chandigarh-based
industrialist K D Singh who won Rajya Sabha seat on JMM ticket
but switched to Trinamool Congress within six months," Mahto
"I will take up the issue in the central and executive
committee meeting of the party," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’