JMM local leader shot dead
Kandra: A local JMM leader was
on Monday shot dead by his friend for allegedly teasing his sister
in Raimara in Saraikela-Kharswan district of Jharkhand.
"Forty-year-old Dhananjay Singh Sardar, a district
joint secretary of JMM, was shot dead by his friend Basudev
Singh Sardar early today after he was angry with Dhananjoy for
teasing his sister," Superintendent of Police Abhisekh Kumar
Basudev surrendered to the police with the fire-arm
after killing Dhananjay, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test