JMM local leader shot dead
Kandra: A local JMM leader was
on Monday shot dead by his friend for allegedly teasing his sister
in Raimara in Saraikela-Kharswan district of Jharkhand.
"Forty-year-old Dhananjay Singh Sardar, a district
joint secretary of JMM, was shot dead by his friend Basudev
Singh Sardar early today after he was angry with Dhananjoy for
teasing his sister," Superintendent of Police Abhisekh Kumar
Basudev surrendered to the police with the fire-arm
after killing Dhananjay, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley