JMM takes offence to ommission of Sibu Soren`s name
Jamshedpur: NDA ally, Jharkhand Mukti Morcha, on Wednesday took umbrage at the ommission of the name of party supremo Sibu soren in the Jharkhand government`s directory and calender for the current year.
"The ommission is apparently a deliberate attempt even though Soren is the chairman of the Steering Committee of the coalition government, comprising the BJP, JMM, AJSU Party and JD(U)," JMM leader Ramesh Hansda told newsmen here.
Pointing out that the JMM had 18 MLAs, the same as the BJP in the coalition government, he said it was to be regretted that the state government did not consider it proper to find some space for Soren.
Earlier, he with a party delegation submitted a memorandum on the ommission to the East Singhbhum Deputy Commissioner, Himani Pandey, addressed to Chief Minister Arjun Munda.
Incidentally, Soren was here and shared a dais with Munda in the adjoining Saraikela-Kharswan district soon after the chief minister filed his nomination for the Kharswan assembly by-election slated for February 10.
Munda is currently an MP and has to enter the Assembly through a by-election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location