JMM to continue supporting UPA at Centre: Soren
Bokaro: Jharkhand Mukti Morcha president Shibu Soren has said he would continue to support the UPA government at the Centre.
Talking to reporters here yesterday, he, however, said that he was opposed to policies that hurt the common people.
He said that he would speak to Chief Minister Arjun Munda to give three additional subsidised LPG cylinders to consumers in Jharkhand.
Soren, who is the chairman of the coordination committee of the ruling coalition in the state, urged the Centre to make arrangements for fertilisers and seeds for the farmers of Jharkhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought