JMM to continue supporting UPA at Centre: Soren
Bokaro: Jharkhand Mukti Morcha president Shibu Soren has said he would continue to support the UPA government at the Centre.
Talking to reporters here yesterday, he, however, said that he was opposed to policies that hurt the common people.
He said that he would speak to Chief Minister Arjun Munda to give three additional subsidised LPG cylinders to consumers in Jharkhand.
Soren, who is the chairman of the coordination committee of the ruling coalition in the state, urged the Centre to make arrangements for fertilisers and seeds for the farmers of Jharkhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`