JMM to continue supporting UPA at Centre: Soren
Bokaro: Jharkhand Mukti Morcha president Shibu Soren has said he would continue to support the UPA government at the Centre.
Talking to reporters here yesterday, he, however, said that he was opposed to policies that hurt the common people.
He said that he would speak to Chief Minister Arjun Munda to give three additional subsidised LPG cylinders to consumers in Jharkhand.
Soren, who is the chairman of the coordination committee of the ruling coalition in the state, urged the Centre to make arrangements for fertilisers and seeds for the farmers of Jharkhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan