JMM to continue supporting UPA at Centre: Soren
Bokaro: Jharkhand Mukti Morcha president Shibu Soren has said he would continue to support the UPA government at the Centre.
Talking to reporters here yesterday, he, however, said that he was opposed to policies that hurt the common people.
He said that he would speak to Chief Minister Arjun Munda to give three additional subsidised LPG cylinders to consumers in Jharkhand.
Soren, who is the chairman of the coordination committee of the ruling coalition in the state, urged the Centre to make arrangements for fertilisers and seeds for the farmers of Jharkhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray