Journalist killed by PLFI ultras in Khunti
Khunti (Jharkhand): A journalist has been killed by the ultras of the People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI) in Khunti district, police said on Sunday.
"Jitendra Kumar Singh, who was working with a Hindi newspaper in Murhu, was gunned down by PLFI activists yesterday at Pasrabeda-Khatanga route under Murhu police station," Sub-divisional Police Officer Aswini Kumar said here.
A note left by the PLFI claimed responsibility for killing the scribe over some welfare work in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!