Journalist killed by PLFI ultras in Khunti
Khunti (Jharkhand): A journalist has been killed by the ultras of the People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI) in Khunti district, police said on Sunday.
"Jitendra Kumar Singh, who was working with a Hindi newspaper in Murhu, was gunned down by PLFI activists yesterday at Pasrabeda-Khatanga route under Murhu police station," Sub-divisional Police Officer Aswini Kumar said here.
A note left by the PLFI claimed responsibility for killing the scribe over some welfare work in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country