Journalist killed by PLFI ultras in Khunti
Khunti (Jharkhand): A journalist has been killed by the ultras of the People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI) in Khunti district, police said on Sunday.
"Jitendra Kumar Singh, who was working with a Hindi newspaper in Murhu, was gunned down by PLFI activists yesterday at Pasrabeda-Khatanga route under Murhu police station," Sub-divisional Police Officer Aswini Kumar said here.
A note left by the PLFI claimed responsibility for killing the scribe over some welfare work in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss