Journalist killed by PLFI ultras in Khunti
Khunti (Jharkhand): A journalist has been killed by the ultras of the People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI) in Khunti district, police said on Sunday.
"Jitendra Kumar Singh, who was working with a Hindi newspaper in Murhu, was gunned down by PLFI activists yesterday at Pasrabeda-Khatanga route under Murhu police station," Sub-divisional Police Officer Aswini Kumar said here.
A note left by the PLFI claimed responsibility for killing the scribe over some welfare work in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi