Journalist killed by PLFI ultras in Khunti
Khunti (Jharkhand): A journalist has been killed by the ultras of the People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI) in Khunti district, police said on Sunday.
"Jitendra Kumar Singh, who was working with a Hindi newspaper in Murhu, was gunned down by PLFI activists yesterday at Pasrabeda-Khatanga route under Murhu police station," Sub-divisional Police Officer Aswini Kumar said here.
A note left by the PLFI claimed responsibility for killing the scribe over some welfare work in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH