JVM-Cong trying to confuse people: BJP
Kharswan (Jharkhand): Congress and Jharkhand Vikas
Morcha (Prajatantrik) (JVM) were trying to confuse people to
destabilize Jharkhand politically, BJP state president
Dineshanand Goswami said here on Monday.
The JVM and Congress had the opportunity to form
government last year after the Sibu Soren-headed coalition
ministry was reduced to minority following withdrawal of
support by BJP, but they did not come forward, Goswami said.
Now when the present government under Munda was
carrying out developmental work, the JVM-Congress ganged up
again to destabilize the Munda government, he said.
Congress and JVM had contested the last assembly
election in alliance but separated following differences.
He was campaigning in support of the ruling NDA
candidate and Chief Minister Arjun Munda for the assembly
by-poll in Kharswan on February 10.
Describing Munda as a `symbol of development` in the
state, Goswami said the present coalition government was
committed to provide a development-oriented governance and
effectively initiated steps in this regard.
He also lambasting the Centre for overlooking the
interest of Jharkhand.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended