JVM-Cong trying to confuse people: BJP
Kharswan (Jharkhand): Congress and Jharkhand Vikas
Morcha (Prajatantrik) (JVM) were trying to confuse people to
destabilize Jharkhand politically, BJP state president
Dineshanand Goswami said here on Monday.
The JVM and Congress had the opportunity to form
government last year after the Sibu Soren-headed coalition
ministry was reduced to minority following withdrawal of
support by BJP, but they did not come forward, Goswami said.
Now when the present government under Munda was
carrying out developmental work, the JVM-Congress ganged up
again to destabilize the Munda government, he said.
Congress and JVM had contested the last assembly
election in alliance but separated following differences.
He was campaigning in support of the ruling NDA
candidate and Chief Minister Arjun Munda for the assembly
by-poll in Kharswan on February 10.
Describing Munda as a `symbol of development` in the
state, Goswami said the present coalition government was
committed to provide a development-oriented governance and
effectively initiated steps in this regard.
He also lambasting the Centre for overlooking the
interest of Jharkhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Say goodbye to your acidity woes with these ten simple tips!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital