JVM-P demands dismissal of JMM-BJP govt in J`khand
Ranchi: Jharkhand Vikas Morcha-Prajatantrik
(JVM-P) today demanded dismissal of Shibu Soren government in
the state saying the coalition has no moral right to govern in
the present scenario.
"We demand dismissal of Shibu Soren government, which has
lost majority support in the Assembly," JVM-P president
Babulal Marandi said.
The dismissal of the government would make way for the
formation of an alternative government in the state, he said.
Marandi said he will meet Governor along with his party
leaders tomorrow and demand dismissal of the Shibu Soren
government to pave the way for formation of a new government.
The JVM-P will also demand a judicial inquiry into the
decisions taken by the government in the last 15 days since
political uncertainty gripped the state, Marandi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy