JVM-P leader describe J’khand`s drought relief as "eyewash"
Jamshedpur: The Principal General Secretary of Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) (JVM-P), Pradip Yadav today described Jharkhand government`s Rs 410-crore relief package to the farmers facing drought-like situation due to scanty rainfall as "eye-wash".
"Keeping the prevailing situation in view, state government`s decision was nothing but an eye-wash as well as the amount a meagre," Yadav said while addressing a press conference here.
"If the government was serious to mitigate the plight of the farmers, it should stop loan recovery process from poor and marginal farmers," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical