JVM-P leader describe J’khand`s drought relief as "eyewash"
Jamshedpur: The Principal General Secretary of Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) (JVM-P), Pradip Yadav today described Jharkhand government`s Rs 410-crore relief package to the farmers facing drought-like situation due to scanty rainfall as "eye-wash".
"Keeping the prevailing situation in view, state government`s decision was nothing but an eye-wash as well as the amount a meagre," Yadav said while addressing a press conference here.
"If the government was serious to mitigate the plight of the farmers, it should stop loan recovery process from poor and marginal farmers," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!