JVM to merge with BJP on Aug 20
Jamshedpur: Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) (JVM) will merge with BJP on August 20 at Ranchi, former Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Monday said.
"A proposal in this regard has come from JVM, which will formally merge with BJP," Munda said at a function here after another party Jharkhand Disom Party (JDP) today merged with BJP.
The merger will take place on August 20, a day before Prime Minister Narendra Modi`s visit to Jharkhand.
Munda however, refused to divulge details of the merger when asked whether JVM supremo-cum-former Jharkhand Chief Minister Babulal Marandi would return to BJP.
Four JVM MLAs joined BJP at a function held in Ranchi recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan