JVM(P) has the highest winning percentage
Ranchi: Among all the political parties
in Jharkhand, it was former chief minister Babulal Marandi`s
Jharkhand Vikash Morcha (Prajatantrik) which scored the
highest winning percentage.
The JVM(P) had put up candidates in only 25 seats and
won 11 or 42 per cent.
JVM(P) candidates also came second in 10 other seats.
Its alliance partner the Congress contested 61 seats,
but could win only 14, three more than the JVM(P). The
Congress winning percentage was close to 25 per cent.
The JMM which had put up the maximum number of 79
candidates could win 18 seats which translates into 22 per
The BJP had put up candidates in 67 seats out of whom
18 won. It`s winning percentage was around 27 per cent.
The BJP`s alliance partner the JDU had put up
candidates in 14 seats and won only two. Its winning
percentage was around 16 per cent.
The RJD had fielded 54 candidates but won only five
seats or less than 10 per cent.
The AJSU which had put up 54 candidates also won five
seats which was also less than 10 per cent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie