JVM(P) has the highest winning percentage
Ranchi: Among all the political parties
in Jharkhand, it was former chief minister Babulal Marandi`s
Jharkhand Vikash Morcha (Prajatantrik) which scored the
highest winning percentage.
The JVM(P) had put up candidates in only 25 seats and
won 11 or 42 per cent.
JVM(P) candidates also came second in 10 other seats.
Its alliance partner the Congress contested 61 seats,
but could win only 14, three more than the JVM(P). The
Congress winning percentage was close to 25 per cent.
The JMM which had put up the maximum number of 79
candidates could win 18 seats which translates into 22 per
The BJP had put up candidates in 67 seats out of whom
18 won. It`s winning percentage was around 27 per cent.
The BJP`s alliance partner the JDU had put up
candidates in 14 seats and won only two. Its winning
percentage was around 16 per cent.
The RJD had fielded 54 candidates but won only five
seats or less than 10 per cent.
The AJSU which had put up 54 candidates also won five
seats which was also less than 10 per cent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'