Karia Munda files nomination papers
Ranchi: Lok Sabha Deputy Speaker Karia Munda and former union minister Subodh Kant Sahay Saturday filed their nomination papers for the Lok Sabha polls in Jharkhand, an official said.
Former Jharkhand deputy chief minister Sudesh Mahto also filed his nomination.
Munda filed his paper as the Bharatiya Janata Party candidate from Khunti Lok Sabha constituency, while Sahay and Mahto filed it from Ranchi Lok Sabha constituency.
Former chief minister Madhu Koda has decided not to fight the elections from his current Singhbhum Lok Sabha constituency. His wife Geeta Koda has filed nomination paper Friday as Jharkhand Nav Nirman Morcha (JNNM) candidate. Madhu Koda has formed the JNNM in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price