Karia Munda files nomination papers
Ranchi: Lok Sabha Deputy Speaker Karia Munda and former union minister Subodh Kant Sahay Saturday filed their nomination papers for the Lok Sabha polls in Jharkhand, an official said.
Former Jharkhand deputy chief minister Sudesh Mahto also filed his nomination.
Munda filed his paper as the Bharatiya Janata Party candidate from Khunti Lok Sabha constituency, while Sahay and Mahto filed it from Ranchi Lok Sabha constituency.
Former chief minister Madhu Koda has decided not to fight the elections from his current Singhbhum Lok Sabha constituency. His wife Geeta Koda has filed nomination paper Friday as Jharkhand Nav Nirman Morcha (JNNM) candidate. Madhu Koda has formed the JNNM in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic