Koda was a `mask` for UPA allies: Nitish Kumar
Garwah: Former Jharkhand
Chief Minister Madhu Koda was just a `mask` of the UPA allies,
which `tasted honey` for 23 months, Bihar Chief Minister
Nitish Kumar said.
"The Congress, the RJD and the JMM had used Koda as a
mask, to loot the state during the 23 months of governance by
the Independent MLA. They tasted madhu (honey) and left Koda
to face koda (whip)," charged Kumar during an election meeting
here in support of NDA candidates.
"Don`t vote for Independent MLAs, vote for NDA which
can shape Jharkhand on the model of Bihar," he urged voters.
"When Jharkhand was created, the people were
enthusiastic, but the people of Bihar were depressed. But now
it is just reverse. The people of Bihar are witnessing the
state`s prosperity while Jharkhand`s dreams have been
shattered," he claimed.
Kumar accused the Congress-led UPA of being
responsible for Jharkhand`s perilous situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!