Labourer’s hand chopped off for demanding dues
Garhwa (Jharkhand): A labourer, who asked his employer to clear his wages accumulated over the past year, had his hand chopped off in Jharkhand`s Garhwa district, police said here Tuesday.
According to the FIR filed with the Majheon police station, Aliar Razwar of Sukhnadi village asked his employer Lal Mani, a shop owner dealing in illicit liquor, to clear his dues of Rs 10,000 over the past one year, on Saturday.
An infuriated Mani, chopped off his left hand and left Razwar lying on a nearby railway track, police said.
The villagers spotted him and took him to the Sadar Hospital, the sources said. Later, Razwar was shifted to the Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences in Ranchi.
One of the three persons, named in the FIR, was arrested yesterday, the police said, adding raids were being conducted to trace the others.
The police, however, did not identify the arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried