Lalu Prasad Yadav to teach politics to jail inmates?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav may teach politics to inmates in Ranchi’s Birsa Munda jail, as per reports.
The former Bihar chief minister who was convicted and sentenced to five years in jail in the seventeen-year old fodder scam, may teach political science and management to the around 150 prisoners, who are preparing for graduation and post graduation courses, as per reports in a leading daily.
Virendra Kumar Singh, jail superintendent in charge was quoted as saying in the daily that due to Lalu`s age, health and political status, he could not be made to do hard work and thus may be requested to teach jailed criminals, preferably political science and management.
As Railways minister in UPA-1, the RJD supremo has made presentations to Harvard Business School and IIM students in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus