Landmine recovered in Jharkhand
Pakur: Security forces have
recovered a landmine planted underneath a road bridge by
suspected Maoists at Kevatola village in Pakur district.
"The landmine was discovered late last night during
search operation in Amrapara block against the Maoists. The
police of Dumka, Godda and Pakur have launched the anti-naxal
operation," Pakur SP Amarnath Khanna told reporters here.
The operation was launched after the Maoists torched
three dumpers on Friday night at Amrapara, he said.
The two-day Maoist bandh beginning midnight last night
has no impact in the Santhal Pargana region comprising six
districts, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO