Lapses into Maoist jail break looked into: Munda
Ranchi: A day after three hardcore Maoists
escaped from Chaibasa Jail, Jharkhand police are making a
fool-proof arrangement to prevent further jailbreaks, Chief
Minister Arjun Munda said Tuesday.
"I have spoken to the DGP. Police are looking into what
lapses have been there," Munda told reporters here to a query
about the preventive steps.
All the three Maoists, who had been arrested following
intensive combing operations, escaped after scaling the walls
of the jail yesterday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!