Lapses into Maoist jail break looked into: Munda
Ranchi: A day after three hardcore Maoists
escaped from Chaibasa Jail, Jharkhand police are making a
fool-proof arrangement to prevent further jailbreaks, Chief
Minister Arjun Munda said Tuesday.
"I have spoken to the DGP. Police are looking into what
lapses have been there," Munda told reporters here to a query
about the preventive steps.
All the three Maoists, who had been arrested following
intensive combing operations, escaped after scaling the walls
of the jail yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam