Lapses into Maoist jail break looked into: Munda
Ranchi: A day after three hardcore Maoists
escaped from Chaibasa Jail, Jharkhand police are making a
fool-proof arrangement to prevent further jailbreaks, Chief
Minister Arjun Munda said Tuesday.
"I have spoken to the DGP. Police are looking into what
lapses have been there," Munda told reporters here to a query
about the preventive steps.
All the three Maoists, who had been arrested following
intensive combing operations, escaped after scaling the walls
of the jail yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof