Left MLA raises Wikileaks controversy in Jharkhand Assembly
Ranchi: The Wikileaks `expose` on alleged
cash-for-vote during UPA-I trust vote in 2008 found its echo
in Jharkhand assembly for the second day today when CPI
(ML-Liberation) MLA Vinod Kumar Singh sought to drag both the
Congress and the ruling coalition partner JMM into the
"A newspaper report today published that the Congress
had given money to some JMM MPs during the trust vote. The
matter has been raised in Parliament, it’s my responsibility
to raise the issue in this assembly (too)," Singh said just
before the zero hour.
BJP MLA Raghuvar Das yesterday demanded resignation of
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh alleging the controversy
tarnished the image of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy