Lightning kills 11 in Jharkhand
Ranchi: Eleven people, including three women, were killed by lightning in Jharkhand, an official said on Thursday.
Seven of the victims died in the villages of Garwah district Wednesday night. Two people, including one woman, died in Hazaribagh and one each in Chatra and Lohardagga districts.
Lightning claims 50 to 60 lives every year in Jharkhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- France committed to leading Israel-Palestine talks: Hollande
- US sues Pennsylvania town for ban on building mosque
- Turkey temporarily suspends human rights convention after failed coup
- 'Don't abandon search for MH370,' plead families of victims
- Islamic preacher Zakir Naik's 'aide' arrested over alleged terror links