Lightning kills 11 in Jharkhand
Ranchi: Eleven people, including three women, were killed by lightning in Jharkhand, an official said on Thursday.
Seven of the victims died in the villages of Garwah district Wednesday night. Two people, including one woman, died in Hazaribagh and one each in Chatra and Lohardagga districts.
Lightning claims 50 to 60 lives every year in Jharkhand.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan