LS polls should be fight between policies: CPI(M-L) Liberation
Ranchi: The CPI(M-L) Liberation on Thursday said the General Elections should be fought based on policies and not individuals.
"The General Elections should be contested on the basis of policies of respective parties or alliances and not as BJP`s Narendra Modi or Congress` Rahul Gandhi," party MLA Vinod Kumar Singh told reporters here.
"This will help the people know clearly what the political parties have for them through policies and can vote accordingly," he said.
Stating party leader Raj Kumar Yadav would contest from Koderma Lok Sabha seat, Singh said the party has also shortlisted Palamau, Hazaribagh, Chatra and Dumka seats.
"Names of the candidates have not yet been announced as a final decision will be taken as talks with Left parties are on," Singh said.
The CPI (ML-Liberation`s) general secretary, Dipankar Bhattacharya, is scheduled to address meetings in Palamau`s Panki on February 26, Koderma on March 9, Palamau`s Medininagar on March 10 and Gumla on March 11, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Max Landis writing 'Pepe Le Pew' movie!
- Demand to ban advertisements on fairness creams in RS
- Migaloo sighting alert! White humpback whale spotted off Australia's Byron Bay (See pic)
- 'Iron Lady' Irom Sharmila to end 16-year fast on August 9, contest elections in Manipur
- PHOTO: Vivian Richards' son Mali captures Virat Kohli's knock in painting