LS polls should be fight between policies: CPI(M-L) Liberation
Ranchi: The CPI(M-L) Liberation on Thursday said the General Elections should be fought based on policies and not individuals.
"The General Elections should be contested on the basis of policies of respective parties or alliances and not as BJP`s Narendra Modi or Congress` Rahul Gandhi," party MLA Vinod Kumar Singh told reporters here.
"This will help the people know clearly what the political parties have for them through policies and can vote accordingly," he said.
Stating party leader Raj Kumar Yadav would contest from Koderma Lok Sabha seat, Singh said the party has also shortlisted Palamau, Hazaribagh, Chatra and Dumka seats.
"Names of the candidates have not yet been announced as a final decision will be taken as talks with Left parties are on," Singh said.
The CPI (ML-Liberation`s) general secretary, Dipankar Bhattacharya, is scheduled to address meetings in Palamau`s Panki on February 26, Koderma on March 9, Palamau`s Medininagar on March 10 and Gumla on March 11, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning