Madhu Koda gets bail in tax evasion case
Ranchi: Jharkhand High Court on Tuesday granted bail to mining scam accused Madhu Koda in a tax evasion case but the former chief minister will continue to remain in jail in connection with other cases.
The court of Justice H C Mishra granted the bail after Koda appealed against the Income Tax department`s charges against him under various IT sections for evading tax since 2004.
The independent Lok Sabha member, who recently secured a bail from Supreme Court in a case, is in judicial custody from November 30, 2009 in connection with money laundering and alleged illegal investments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday