Madhu Koda`s judicial custody extended till Jan 21
Ranchi: A special court on Friday extended the judicial custody of former Jharkhand Chief Minister Madhu Koda, who is facing money laundering charges, till January 21.
He appeared before the special court of Prevention of Money Laundering Act where his judicial remand was extended.
Koda, a Lok Sabha member from Singhbhum, was arrested on November 30, 2009, in Chaibasa after the Income Tax department and the Enforcement Directorate had raided his premises earlier that year.
Koda has been in judicial custody since his arrest.
His former cabinet colleagues Kamlesh Singh, Enos Ekka and Harinarain Rai, accused of corruption, recently obtained bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical