Madhu Koda`s judicial custody extended till Jan 21
Ranchi: A special court on Friday extended the judicial custody of former Jharkhand Chief Minister Madhu Koda, who is facing money laundering charges, till January 21.
He appeared before the special court of Prevention of Money Laundering Act where his judicial remand was extended.
Koda, a Lok Sabha member from Singhbhum, was arrested on November 30, 2009, in Chaibasa after the Income Tax department and the Enforcement Directorate had raided his premises earlier that year.
Koda has been in judicial custody since his arrest.
His former cabinet colleagues Kamlesh Singh, Enos Ekka and Harinarain Rai, accused of corruption, recently obtained bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video