Maiosts blow up school building in Latehar
Latehar (Jharkhand): Maoists blew up a
vacant school building in Latehar district, police said on Tuesday.
About 20 Maoists went to the middle school and packed
explosives before triggering the blast last night at Newari
There was no casualty in the blast, which took place
on the eve of the the third of the five-phase elections for 11
seats in Jharkhand today.
Elections in Latehar district will be held in the
fifth and final phase of polling on December 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP wins 82 seats in nail-biting finish, Shiv Sena 84; Uddhav, Fadnavis non-committal on alliance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up