Maiosts blow up school building in Latehar
Latehar (Jharkhand): Maoists blew up a
vacant school building in Latehar district, police said on Tuesday.
About 20 Maoists went to the middle school and packed
explosives before triggering the blast last night at Newari
There was no casualty in the blast, which took place
on the eve of the the third of the five-phase elections for 11
seats in Jharkhand today.
Elections in Latehar district will be held in the
fifth and final phase of polling on December 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth