Maiosts blow up school building in Latehar
Latehar (Jharkhand): Maoists blew up a
vacant school building in Latehar district, police said on Tuesday.
About 20 Maoists went to the middle school and packed
explosives before triggering the blast last night at Newari
There was no casualty in the blast, which took place
on the eve of the the third of the five-phase elections for 11
seats in Jharkhand today.
Elections in Latehar district will be held in the
fifth and final phase of polling on December 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore