Man accused of sexually abusing 6-year-old in Jamshedpur
Jamshedpur: A woman Saturday accused a 55-year-old man of sexual abuse of her six-year-old daughter at Bhathkidih in Jamshedpur city.
In her FIR, Saeeda Parveen alleged that Subhaan abused her little daughter a week ago and was allegedly threatening her not to go to the police, Deputy Superintendent of Police (Law & Order) Raj Kishore Prasad told reporters here.
Helped by some neighbours, the woman braved to approach the police and narrated the incident, Prasad said.
The girl would be sent for medical test.
The accused is not yet arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...