Man accused of sexually abusing 6-year-old in Jamshedpur
Jamshedpur: A woman Saturday accused a 55-year-old man of sexual abuse of her six-year-old daughter at Bhathkidih in Jamshedpur city.
In her FIR, Saeeda Parveen alleged that Subhaan abused her little daughter a week ago and was allegedly threatening her not to go to the police, Deputy Superintendent of Police (Law & Order) Raj Kishore Prasad told reporters here.
Helped by some neighbours, the woman braved to approach the police and narrated the incident, Prasad said.
The girl would be sent for medical test.
The accused is not yet arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days