Man accused of sexually abusing 6-year-old in Jamshedpur
Jamshedpur: A woman Saturday accused a 55-year-old man of sexual abuse of her six-year-old daughter at Bhathkidih in Jamshedpur city.
In her FIR, Saeeda Parveen alleged that Subhaan abused her little daughter a week ago and was allegedly threatening her not to go to the police, Deputy Superintendent of Police (Law & Order) Raj Kishore Prasad told reporters here.
Helped by some neighbours, the woman braved to approach the police and narrated the incident, Prasad said.
The girl would be sent for medical test.
The accused is not yet arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB