Man accused of sexually abusing 6-year-old in Jamshedpur
Jamshedpur: A woman Saturday accused a 55-year-old man of sexual abuse of her six-year-old daughter at Bhathkidih in Jamshedpur city.
In her FIR, Saeeda Parveen alleged that Subhaan abused her little daughter a week ago and was allegedly threatening her not to go to the police, Deputy Superintendent of Police (Law & Order) Raj Kishore Prasad told reporters here.
Helped by some neighbours, the woman braved to approach the police and narrated the incident, Prasad said.
The girl would be sent for medical test.
The accused is not yet arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- CAG starts audit of DIAL, AAI books amid concerns over "irregularities"
- 'Half Girlfriend': Shraddha Kapoor injured on sets!
- India needs $1.5 trillion for infrastructure development: Arun Jaitley
- IIFA 2016: Why should girls have all the fun? Ranveer-Fawad-Karan shoot up dapper quotient
- Salman Khan flaunting his biceps in new 'Sultan' still will leave you flabbergasted! - View pic