Man accused of sexually abusing 6-year-old in Jamshedpur
Jamshedpur: A woman Saturday accused a 55-year-old man of sexual abuse of her six-year-old daughter at Bhathkidih in Jamshedpur city.
In her FIR, Saeeda Parveen alleged that Subhaan abused her little daughter a week ago and was allegedly threatening her not to go to the police, Deputy Superintendent of Police (Law & Order) Raj Kishore Prasad told reporters here.
Helped by some neighbours, the woman braved to approach the police and narrated the incident, Prasad said.
The girl would be sent for medical test.
The accused is not yet arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises