Man on bail beaten to death in Latehar
Latehar: A person on bail and having alleged links with the CPI (Maoist) was beaten to death by villagers in Latehar district last night, the police said today.
Arun Yadav was arrested in connection with Naxal-related violence and released on bail over a month ago.
He was also accused of being a member in the Maoists? firing squad before he was arrested, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards