Man on bail beaten to death in Latehar
Latehar: A person on bail and having alleged links with the CPI (Maoist) was beaten to death by villagers in Latehar district last night, the police said today.
Arun Yadav was arrested in connection with Naxal-related violence and released on bail over a month ago.
He was also accused of being a member in the Maoists? firing squad before he was arrested, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him