Man shot dead by Maoists in Latehar
Latehar: An alleged activist of
an extremist group was shot dead by the Maoists in Latehar
district, the police said on Friday.
Anup Bhuyan, alleged member of Jharkhand Janmukti
Parishad, was picked up by the Maoists from his house at
Kurungkhata village under Manika police station last night and
shot dead, the sources said here.
The Maoists owned responsibility by leaving a note near
the body, which was recovered during the day.
They accused him of murder and robbery.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on