Man shot dead by Maoists in Latehar
Latehar: An alleged activist of
an extremist group was shot dead by the Maoists in Latehar
district, the police said on Friday.
Anup Bhuyan, alleged member of Jharkhand Janmukti
Parishad, was picked up by the Maoists from his house at
Kurungkhata village under Manika police station last night and
shot dead, the sources said here.
The Maoists owned responsibility by leaving a note near
the body, which was recovered during the day.
They accused him of murder and robbery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`