Man shot dead by Maoists in Latehar
Latehar: An alleged activist of
an extremist group was shot dead by the Maoists in Latehar
district, the police said on Friday.
Anup Bhuyan, alleged member of Jharkhand Janmukti
Parishad, was picked up by the Maoists from his house at
Kurungkhata village under Manika police station last night and
shot dead, the sources said here.
The Maoists owned responsibility by leaving a note near
the body, which was recovered during the day.
They accused him of murder and robbery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof