Man shot dead by Maoists in Latehar
Latehar: An alleged activist of
an extremist group was shot dead by the Maoists in Latehar
district, the police said on Friday.
Anup Bhuyan, alleged member of Jharkhand Janmukti
Parishad, was picked up by the Maoists from his house at
Kurungkhata village under Manika police station last night and
shot dead, the sources said here.
The Maoists owned responsibility by leaving a note near
the body, which was recovered during the day.
They accused him of murder and robbery.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed