Man shot dead by Maoists in Latehar
Latehar: An alleged activist of
an extremist group was shot dead by the Maoists in Latehar
district, the police said on Friday.
Anup Bhuyan, alleged member of Jharkhand Janmukti
Parishad, was picked up by the Maoists from his house at
Kurungkhata village under Manika police station last night and
shot dead, the sources said here.
The Maoists owned responsibility by leaving a note near
the body, which was recovered during the day.
They accused him of murder and robbery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II