Maoist arrested in Jharkhand
Ranchi: A Maoist carrying Rs three lakh on his head was on Friday arrested on the borders of Chatra and Palamau districts of Jharkhand, police said.
"Vinod Yadav alias Abhay Yadav was arrested on the borders of the two districts, about 150 km from Ranchi," Chatra SP Anup Birtheray said.
"A resident of Palamau, Yadav has confessed to have been involved in over 23 cases, including killing of jawans and triggering landmine blasts," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read