Maoist bunker destroyed in Latehar
Latehar (Jharkhand): A Maoist bunker was
on Saturday destroyed by the security forces and explosive
materials were recovered during search operation in Latehar,
The securitymen comprising the CRPF and the district
police came across the bunker situated between two hills at
Pathalkudwa forest, Superintendent of Police, Kuldip
Diwedi, told newsmen here.
In all 60 detonators, three cylinder bombs, four
grenades, three rifles, two bundles of wire and five
walkie-talkies were recovered, he added.
Later, the security forces destroyed the bunker, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!