Maoist, eight others held in Jamshedpur
Jamshedpur: A CPI (Maoist) was among nine
arrested from different parts of the steel city here, police said Wednesday.
"We have arrested nine criminals, including one
identified as Chandan, who was allegedly involved in Naxalite activities, from different police station areas here last night," said Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Akhilesh
They are verifying Chandan`s antecedents to confirm
his involved in Naxalite activities.
The SSP said they were arrested on charges of four
cases of loot, burglary and other criminal offences.
Three fire-arms, four stolen motorcycles and cash were
seized from their possession, he said adding further
interrogation were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie