Maoist kill police `informer` in Garhwa
Jharkhand: Maoists have gunned down a former cadre after branding him as police `informer` at Phulwar village in Garhwa district, the police said today.
Raj Kumar Sao was dragged out of his house late last night by the Maoists and was shot dead a km away from his house under Dandai police station, the police said.
A note on the body left by the Maoists accused Sao of informing the police about their movements. Sao had severed links with the CPI (Maoist) some time back.
About a dozen people were killed by the Maoists on the same charges in Jharkhand this year.
- Imran Khan demands ‘jail’ for Nawaz; reiterates Pak PM’s resignation over Panama Papers – Video inside
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires