Maoist making money through illegal coal trade
Bokaro: Jharkhand Police on Friday
found the Maoists making profits from illegal coal trade
through private coal companies when they conducted raids on
companies in Bokaro district.
"After watching their work for 12 days, police
conducted raids on three private coal companies and seized
2000 tonne of illegally dumped coal," Deputy Inspector General
of Police LP Singh told reporters here.
Stating that the companies were situated near
Maoist-affected areas near Lugu pahar at Jhumra Hills, he said
the Maoists were indulged in illegal coal trade allegedly
through these companies.
However, there were no arrests yet as the police is
still trying find the owners of the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured