Maoist making money through illegal coal trade
Bokaro: Jharkhand Police on Friday
found the Maoists making profits from illegal coal trade
through private coal companies when they conducted raids on
companies in Bokaro district.
"After watching their work for 12 days, police
conducted raids on three private coal companies and seized
2000 tonne of illegally dumped coal," Deputy Inspector General
of Police LP Singh told reporters here.
Stating that the companies were situated near
Maoist-affected areas near Lugu pahar at Jhumra Hills, he said
the Maoists were indulged in illegal coal trade allegedly
through these companies.
However, there were no arrests yet as the police is
still trying find the owners of the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief