Maoist making money through illegal coal trade
Bokaro: Jharkhand Police on Friday
found the Maoists making profits from illegal coal trade
through private coal companies when they conducted raids on
companies in Bokaro district.
"After watching their work for 12 days, police
conducted raids on three private coal companies and seized
2000 tonne of illegally dumped coal," Deputy Inspector General
of Police LP Singh told reporters here.
Stating that the companies were situated near
Maoist-affected areas near Lugu pahar at Jhumra Hills, he said
the Maoists were indulged in illegal coal trade allegedly
through these companies.
However, there were no arrests yet as the police is
still trying find the owners of the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY