Maoists blow up house, kidnap two in Jharkand
Bokaro (Jharkhand): The Maoists, who had
killed a contractor on October four, on Friday blew up his vacant
house in Bokaro district, and kidnapped two employees of a
road construction company in Garhwa district.
The Maoists set off explosives at the house at Tulgul
village and left behind a poster alleging that the contractor,
Pramod Singh, had been killed and his house blown up because
he collected levy in their name, Superintendent of Police,
Saket Kumar Singh, told newsmen here.
Maoists also kidnapped two employees of a road
construction company, Kamruddin and Bilal Ansari, and torched
a machine belonging to the Prime Minister?s Gram Sadak Yozana
at Chinia village in Garwah district, the officer-in-charge of
Chinia police station, H C Pal, told newsmen here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown