Maoists blow up house, kidnap two in Jharkand
Bokaro (Jharkhand): The Maoists, who had
killed a contractor on October four, on Friday blew up his vacant
house in Bokaro district, and kidnapped two employees of a
road construction company in Garhwa district.
The Maoists set off explosives at the house at Tulgul
village and left behind a poster alleging that the contractor,
Pramod Singh, had been killed and his house blown up because
he collected levy in their name, Superintendent of Police,
Saket Kumar Singh, told newsmen here.
Maoists also kidnapped two employees of a road
construction company, Kamruddin and Bilal Ansari, and torched
a machine belonging to the Prime Minister?s Gram Sadak Yozana
at Chinia village in Garwah district, the officer-in-charge of
Chinia police station, H C Pal, told newsmen here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price