Maoists blow up house, kidnap two in Jharkand
Bokaro (Jharkhand): The Maoists, who had
killed a contractor on October four, on Friday blew up his vacant
house in Bokaro district, and kidnapped two employees of a
road construction company in Garhwa district.
The Maoists set off explosives at the house at Tulgul
village and left behind a poster alleging that the contractor,
Pramod Singh, had been killed and his house blown up because
he collected levy in their name, Superintendent of Police,
Saket Kumar Singh, told newsmen here.
Maoists also kidnapped two employees of a road
construction company, Kamruddin and Bilal Ansari, and torched
a machine belonging to the Prime Minister?s Gram Sadak Yozana
at Chinia village in Garwah district, the officer-in-charge of
Chinia police station, H C Pal, told newsmen here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming