Maoists blow up panchayat office in Jharkhand
Lohardaga (Jharkhand): Maoists blew up a panchayat bhavan in Lohardaga district, police said today.
A group of Left ultras reached Siram panchayat on Tuesday night and blew up the panchayat bhavan there, they said.
Security officials recovered a leaflet from the spot which stated it was a revenge attack following the killing of ten Maoists in Chatra last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'