Maoists blow up panchayat office in Jharkhand
Lohardaga (Jharkhand): Maoists blew up a panchayat bhavan in Lohardaga district, police said today.
A group of Left ultras reached Siram panchayat on Tuesday night and blew up the panchayat bhavan there, they said.
Security officials recovered a leaflet from the spot which stated it was a revenge attack following the killing of ten Maoists in Chatra last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune