Maoists blow up panchayat office in Jharkhand
Lohardaga (Jharkhand): Maoists blew up a panchayat bhavan in Lohardaga district, police said today.
A group of Left ultras reached Siram panchayat on Tuesday night and blew up the panchayat bhavan there, they said.
Security officials recovered a leaflet from the spot which stated it was a revenge attack following the killing of ten Maoists in Chatra last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31