Maoist`s house burnt in Jharkhand
Chatra: The house of a `zonal commander` of the Maoists was set ablaze at Kusmai village of Chatra district, the police said on Saturday.
A group of armed men went to the house of the Maoist,
Dharmendra Yadav last night, asked the members to vacate their
house before setting it on fire, the police said here.
The arsonists also looted some property before torching
the house, the sources said.
The police suspect a breakaway faction of the rebel
group could be involved in the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal