Maoists kill father, son in Jharkhand
Ranchi: Maoists on Monday killed a man and his son over land dispute in Jharkhand`s Gumla district, police said.
About 20 rebels of the People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI) raided Agra village, around 130 km from Ranchi, and dragged Budhua Oraon and his son Anil Oraon out of their house. The Maoists then killed them, a police official said.
Land dispute is the reason behind the killings, the police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof