Maoists kill father, son in Jharkhand
Ranchi: Maoists on Monday killed a man and his son over land dispute in Jharkhand`s Gumla district, police said.
About 20 rebels of the People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI) raided Agra village, around 130 km from Ranchi, and dragged Budhua Oraon and his son Anil Oraon out of their house. The Maoists then killed them, a police official said.
Land dispute is the reason behind the killings, the police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US zoo kills gorilla after 3-year-old boy falls into enclosure
- EC cancels polls for two remaining Tamil Nadu Assembly seats - Know why
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond