Maoists kill father, son in Jharkhand
Ranchi: Maoists on Monday killed a man and his son over land dispute in Jharkhand`s Gumla district, police said.
About 20 rebels of the People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI) raided Agra village, around 130 km from Ranchi, and dragged Budhua Oraon and his son Anil Oraon out of their house. The Maoists then killed them, a police official said.
Land dispute is the reason behind the killings, the police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- PM Modi tests performance of BJP MPs on social media; Sushma Swaraj emerges star performer
- CAD to widen to $25 billion in FY17 on surge in gold imports, sluggish exports: Report
- Govt to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on Friday
- Scary! Truck carrying firecrackers catches fire at Yamuna Expressway – Watch
- Watch video: Top 10 incredible health benefits of pineapples!