Maoists kill two in Jharkhand
Khunti: Two persons were shot dead by Maoists at Nodhi village in Khunti district, police said on Wednesday.
The rebels gunned down Dilip Acharya and Lakshmi Manjhi near a temple last night, Superintendent of Police M Tamilvanan told reporters here.
Acharya was facing murder, kidnap and arson charges and he was released on bail last week, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!