Maoists kill two villagers in Jharkhand
Gumla: Maoists killed two villagers Jharkhand`s Gumla district over suspicions of them being police informers.
According to police officials, a local leader of People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI), Sanjay Tiger, entered the village and dragged the two villagers out of their homes and shot them.
"After the initial interrogation, we have come to know that a Maoist named Sanjay Tiger of the PLFI group came to the house of one of the villager and dragged him out. He then also brought his relative out of his residence; he hit his wife on the face and then shot the two villagers," he said.
"We are further investigating the matter," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’