Maoists shoot at two, blast building in Jharkhand
Ranchi: Maoist guerrillas shot at two people, torched a vehicle and blasted a school building at two places in Jharkhand, police said Saturday.
Police said the Maoists injured two people by shooting at them in Khuti district`s Marangdih village Friday night. They also set a vehicle on fire in the same village.
In another incident, Maoists blasted a school building at Khukra village of Giridih district, 160 Km from Ranchi, late Friday.
Police recovered Maoist pamphlets from the spot, while the ultras said the security forces may have used the school building for living in during the Lok Sabha polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon