Maoists slit throats of three in Jharkhand
Ranchi: Maoist guerrillas have killed three people by slitting their throat in Jharkhand`s Simdega district, police said Tuesday.
The three people were abducted Monday night and their bodies were recovered Tuesday morning near Kuladrum village, around 110 km from Ranchi.
Police also found a pamphlet of a Maoist organisation, People`s Liberation Front of India. The pamphlet said the killed people were misusing the name of the organisation and that they were police informers.
Maoist guerrillas are active in 18 of the 22 districts in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Gerard Pique agrees with extra holidays for Neymar
- Politics over Yoga? BMC makes 'Surya Namaskar' mandatory in all affiliated schools in Mumbai
- Russia might use Iran air base again to carry out attacks on terror targets in Syria
- Sri Lanka vs Australia, 2nd ODI — As it happened...
- Special session of Goa Assembly to ratify GST on August 31